Wednesday, December 22, 2004

UK Parliament List of MPs and Constituency Locata

In response to Jim's post titled "Call your elected representatives today!" here is how a UK resident can contact their representative:

* Enter your postcode here to identify your MP.

* Phone your MP. You can contact your MP at Westminster by calling the House of Commons switchboard on 020 7219 3000 and asking to be put through.

* Fax your MP (via the internet) using

* Email your MP. Find your MP's email address here or here and email them directly.

* Write to your MP. MPs are often most responsive to hand-written correspondence. Send letters to: (Your MP's name), House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA.

PS Note to Jim: I will check out Capwiz and do a search to see if there is an equivalent for the UK. Yes, it's a great idea to make such a directory and publish it on the Passion. If any readers here know of a Capwiz like site for other countries, pointers would be gratefully received and much appreciated. Please comment here or email me via my main blog or to Jim at the Passion. Thank you.

No comments: