Saturday, December 30, 2023

Microblogging platform X is awash with propaganda and disgusting X-rated adverts allowed by Elon Musk

THANKS to Munchkin @BSonblast for all the updates. I can empathise with the way she is feeling in these two posts. I see much Sudan news and sometimes feel overwhelmed by the suffering and despair of millions of people across the world without food, water and hope. The horrific atrocities carried out by evil men who aren't being stopped by billions of cowardly men is sickening to say the least. Take good care Munchkin. Sorry I haven't published your updates. The microblogging platform X is awash with slick propaganda and disgusting X-rated adverts allowed by Elon Musk and I cannot bring myself to amplify news published without verifiable sources.
ENDS

No comments: